Board of Commissioners
VHFA is governed by a nine-member Board of Commissioners.
The Board includes four Ex Officio members and five members appointed by the Governor of Vermont, representing private and public lending, real estate, and housing development interests.
- Lamont Barnett (Owner of The Rock and Hammer)
- Thomas J. Candon, Ex Officio, (Deputy Commissioner of Banking, designee for the Comissioner of Banking, Insurance, Securities and Health Care Administration).
- Dagyne Canney (Principal Broker, Vermont Real Estate Sales Co.)
- Jennifer Hollar, Ex Officio (Deputy Commissioner, Department of Economic, Housing and Community Development, designee for the Secretary of Agency of Commerce and Community Development)
- Jeanne Morrissey (President, J.A. Morrissey, Inc.)
- Beth Pearce, Ex Officio (State Treasurer)
- Thomas N. Pelletier, Chairperson (President and Chief Executive Officer, Northfield Savings Bank)
- Lisa Mitiguy Randall (Vice President of Lending, Vermont Federal Credit Union).
- Gustave Seelig, Ex Officio, Vice Chairman (Executive Director, Vermont Housing & Conservation Board)
Sarah Carpenter, Executive Director, is the Secretary of the Board.