The Vermont Agency of Natural Resources is seeking input from the business community about their experiences with permitting and environmental regulation in Vermont. Please share your insights at one of the "listening tour" meetings the Agency is holding over the next two weeks at locations around the state.
Listening tour stop locations and dates
- St. Johnsbury: Thursday, February 23 from 4:00pm-5:00pm, Northeast Vermont Development Authority, 30 Eastern Avenue
- Burlington: Friday, February 24 from 10:00am-11:00am, Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce, 60 Main Street
- Rutland: Wednesday, March 1 from 9:00am-10:00am, Rutland Economic Development Corp., 67 Merchants Row, 3rd Floor
- Brattleboro: Thursday, March 2 from 11:00am-12:00pm, Marlboro Graduate Center, 28 Vernon Street (Hosted by Brattleboro Development Credit Corp.)
- White River Junction: Thursday, March 2 from 2:00pm-3:00pm, Hotel Coolidge, 39 S. Main Street (Hosted by Two Rivers-Ottauquechee Regional Commission)
No RSVP is required to participate in a discussion. For more information about the listening tour, visit http://www.anr.vermont.gov or call (802) 828-1294.