-A A +A

VHFA named one of Vermont's best places to work

Posted by: Leslie Black-Plumeau on 1/26/2016

We have long known that VHFA is a fantastic place to work, and now the secret is out. Vermont Business Magazine named VHFA one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont for 2016

Companies from across the state entered the two-part selection process. The results of an employee survey counted for 75 percent of each nominated company's score. The remaining 25 percent of the score consisted of evaluating each company's workplace policies, practices and demographics. The combined scores placed VHFA firmly among the top "small" companies (with fewer than 150 employees).

Thank you, Vermont Business Magazine!