2016 Vermont Statewide Housing Conference
Every other year Vermont holds a Statewide Housing Conference immediately after the election. The Vermont Statewide Housing Conference will again be held at the Hilton Burlington this year but with many exciting changes... This year will include:
- TWO day conference We will begin at 1pm on Monday, November 14 and then all day Tuesday, November 15. See the agenda for more details
- The same great low price offered in 2014 for the one-day conference. Be sure to register before October 7th to take advantage of the lower "early bird" rate! Rates are listed on the Registration page.
- Discounted room rate of $101 if you need to spend the night. To reserve a room, go to this website set up for this event, or call 1-800-445-8667 and mention the special rate code of VHFA to get the group rate.
- TWO keynote speakers The authors of $2 a Day: Living on Almost Nothing in America, Kathryn Edin and Luke Schaefer
- TWO Housing Hero awards A Legislative Housing Hero and an Innovation & Impact Housing Hero
- Legislative breakfast reception Come early on November 15th (or stay overnight in one of our discounted rooms) so you can join the state's housing policy makers as we meet and talk housing with this year's Legislators