As a part of the ongoing Roadmap to End Homelessness work that VHFA has partially funded through a partnership with the Agency of Human Services, Vermont Housing & Conservation Board and many others, national experts on Supportive Housing will be in Vermont next week to provide a training on best practices.
Housing developers, managers, and advocates are strongly encouraged to attend to learn about the most successful ways of creating affordable housing with necessary supportive services to increase households’ success in living independently after homelessness.
- Tuesday February 14
- 12:30-4:00 PM
- Kirk Alumni Center, Middlebury College
- 217 Golf Course Rd., Middlebury
Please register by Tuesday February 7th. Contact Chelsea Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
1. Development and Financing:
- What are the steps in developing Supportive Housing?
- How do you put together resources?
- How do you gain community support for projects?
- What does a well-planned project look like?
2. Partnerships and Agreements:
- What sort of organizations need to come together?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of each partner?
- What should MOUs and MOA’s cover and include?
- What happens when conflicts arise between team members arise?